Presented as a novelty in the New BertO Collection, Tommy is the curved corner sofa that can combine contemporary design and extreme comfort in your new furnishing project for the living room.
In this totally original version that consists of a linear three-seater terminal and a corner terminal connected by the new variant of the Rockaway pouf, Tommy is a completely new design proposal on the contemporary scene.
This new and intimate version of Tommy was designed by Castello Lagravinese Studio in collaboration with the BertO Research and Development Team: it allows you to create a perfectly coordinated, spacious, and very luxurious project around your comfort island.
Comfort remains the distinctive character of this sofa, which is proposed as the perfect option for a welcoming furnishing atmosphere, for those who love conviviality and relaxation, and for elegant and refined projects: this sofa is made with the highest quality materials for exclusive combinations with the accessories in the collection.
The back of the Tommy sofa allows you to comfortably rest your shoulders and neck, enjoying the pleasant sensation of being wrapped in a big hug while enjoying a time of relaxation with friends.
This new version of Tommy has Adamas leather upholstery.
Together with the ergonomic seats and padding made to the highest technological standards in the sector, the leather upholstery offers extreme softness.
The Tommy sofa in this original and unprecedented composition is combined with the Stage coffee table with a top in Marinace Black marble and black ash. The same finish is used in the round top of the Circus coffee table. The project is completed by the pair of Emilia armchairs with backrests in exclusive capitonè work done by hand in the BertO DI Meda workshop, covered in green art Fly fabric and coordinated carpet.
Behind the Tommy sofa, there is a small and perfectly organized island for home working that is perfect to be placed in the centre of the room. The new Jim desk is placed in front of the Ian bookcase in black embossed steel and with black ash shelves embellished with Marinace Black marble.
Find out how to create your Made in Meda Dream Design project with BertO.
Request your free consultation to create an exclusive furniture project with Tommy.
Structure: in solid fir wood with vertical and horizontal elastic straps, covered in polyurethane foam and upholstered in polyester fabric (guaranteed 20 years)
Seat cushions: padded with polyurethane foam of differentiated densities with support in the front section - upholstered with goose-down in canalised quilted fabric.
Backrest cushions: padded with polyurethane foam and upholstered with goose-down in canalised quilted fabric.
Feet: in black chromium-plated metal - H.6,5 cm
Upholstery: with completely removable fabric covers. In the leather version, the covers on the structure cannot be removed while the cushion covers are removable.
Model in the picture: cm L.384 x P.369 x H.90
- 2 seats cm L.178 x P.104 x H.85
- 3 seats cm L.198 x P.104 x H.85
- 3 seats maxi cm L.228 x P.104 x H.85
- 4 seats cm L.248 x P.104 x H.85
- Pouf cm L.104 x P.104 x H.46
- Symmetrical trapezoidal pouf cm L.121/60 x P.104 x H.46
- Pouf with cut corner cm L.135 x P.134x H.46
Terminal element with one armrest (right/left):
- cm L.164 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.184 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.214 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.234 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.88 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.98 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.113 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.123 x P.104 x H.85
Terminal element with long armrest:
- cm L.130 x P.104 x H.65
- cm L.151 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.171 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.201 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.221 x P.104 x H.85
Individual central modules:
- cm L.75,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.85,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.100,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.110,5 x P.104 x H.85
- mini cm L.135 x P.104 x H.85
- small cm L.202 x P.104 x H.85
- large cm L.252 x P.104 x H.85
Large corner terminal element:
- with two back cushions cm L.239 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with a back cushion on the element cm L.239 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with armrest with a back cushion cm L.249 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with armrest with two back cushions cm L.249 x P.104/155 x H.85
- small without armrest cm L.201 x P.104 x H.85
- large without armrest cm L.221 x P.104 x H.85
- with armrest cm L.215 x P.104 x H.85
- with armrest cm L.234,5 x P.104 x H.85
Asymmetrical centre element:
- cm L.201 x P.104/135 x H.85
Asymmetrical terminal element with armrest:
- cm L.213 x P.104/135 x H.85
- diagonal angle cm L.135 x P.135 x H.85
- right angle cm L.104 x P.104 x H.85
The modular sofa model Tommy is hand-crafted.
Contact our team of interior designers by filling in the form. They will help you to personalise your sofa for comfort, size and details.
We deliver within 35 days in all major cities. Delivery is at street level or with our white glove service to your home. Please contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
- Fill out the online form and our customer care representative will contact you
- Choose from our standard dimensions or have it custom made
- Select your upholstery fabric or leather from our collection. Free samples are available upon request
- Place your order. We accept all major Credit Cards, Pay Pal or bank transfers
- Schedule your delivery date