Tribeca is a modern leather bed, ready to satisfy even the most demanding aesthetic requirements. The design, like its tailoring, highlights the talent of the artisans that made it. Tribeca can boast about her deep-buttoned headboard, piping on the wing profile, two needle stitching on the bed frame.
The Limited Edition Leather Collection is made up of a selection of protected grain leather issues tanned with chrome treatment. We offer it in four exclusive colors: milk white, ivory, chocolate and black.
Why the Limited Edition Leather:
• It is protected grain leather, smooth, bright and resistant.
• It suits an everyday use and it is indicated for allergic people: it does not absorb dust and it can be easily cleaned with a soft wet cloth.
• The soft light grain of this leather is ideal for different uses: modern sofas as well as capitonnè finishing, headboards or small armchairs.
• It is light and heat resistant and preserves its natural smoothness for a long time.
• It is made by European coats raised on grazing land and tanned in Italy.
Bed without storage:
- Bed base - high base 29 cm
- Slat base - beech wood slats treated with a special damp proof agent to enhance duration
Storage bed TOP quality:
- Storage - high resistant iron structure in black finish with self assisted hydraulic lift system
- Bed base - high base 29 cm
- Slat base - beech wood 70 mm, rigidity adjusters to vary tension on the slats, 3 different comfort zone with 40 slats
Headboard: multi-ply wood and iron structure padded with polyurethane foam
Bed base upholstery: in leather versions the covers are removable
Feet: h. 5 cm PVC feet
- california king size cm L.200 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 180 x D.200
- extra king size cm L.190 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 170 x D.200
- king size cm L.180 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 160 x D.200
- queen size cm L.160 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 140 x D.200
- full size cm L.140 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 120 x D.200
- single size cm L.105 x D.233 x H.95 - slat cm 85 x D.200
- cm D.223 - slat cm D.190
- cm D.228 - slat cm D.195
Mattress not included.
Each product is made to order and requires approximately 4 weeks production + an additional 1 to 2 weeks for delivery. One of our representatives will contact you by mail or phone 24 to 48 hours before the delivery date. Are you in a hurry to receive your merchandise? If so, contact us immediately, we will take charge of your request and will answer all of your questions.
At BertO buying online is easy. Select a product, design it according to your needs then add it to your cart.
Indicate your country of destination our program will automatically calculate shipping fees.
Continue with the order by creating an account: enter the data requested and billing information.
Check the data and complete the purchase by paying with your credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
You will immediately receive a confirmation email with a summary of your order.
If you decide to customize your product, click "Talk to us" a furnishing consultant the BertO Team will assist you.