Sofa4Manhattan is a designer sofa, designed and built for the inhabitants of New York City. The design, created during a workshop held in New York and attended by 10 international designers, the first prototype was made thanks to the skill of the artisans at the BertO laboratory. The sofa completed during a crowdcrafting workshop at the Living Showroom and hosted by Design-Apart was presented to the public during the Fuori Salone Event, in Milan in 2014.
The production of the sofa represents the collective work of 100’s of people involving makers, planners, designers, artisans, clients and friends. Luca Nichetto coordinated the project designed by Lera Moiseeva and Joe Graceffa.
Structure: iron base structure covered with leather
Back and sides: wood frame with polyurethane foam padding
Upholstery: double stitched slipcovers in fabric or leather versions, the covers are completely removable
Feet: wooden feet covered in leather with brass tacks or wooden and steel feet with matt black finish
Including: oak tray with Danish oil finish + Scatter cushions
- 3 seater with low and high backrests cm L.251 x P.95 x H.126 / 80
- 3 seater with low backrests cm L.251 x P.95 x H.80
- 3 seater with high backrests and sides cm L.251 x P.95 x H.130
Armchair: cm L.135 x P.95 x H.130 / 76
Tray: cm L.30 x P.60 x H.5
A team of professionals makes the Sofa4Manhattan design sofa.
Our master artisans together with our interior designers will assist you in the process of customizing your sofa.
We deliver within 35 days in all major cities. Delivery is at street level or with our white glove service to your home. Please contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
- Fill out the online form and our customer care representative will contact you
- Choose from our standard dimensions or have it custom made
- Select your upholstery fabric or leather from our collection. Free samples are available upon request
- Place your order. We accept all major Credit Cards, Pay Pal or bank transfers
- Schedule your delivery date