Time Break, in its new and original modular version with trapezoidal end piece without armrest, is a unique and distinctive design proposal for exclusive and dynamic living spaces.
Castello Lagravinese Studio, in collaboration with the BertO Research and Development team, has designed a new series of Time Break compositions including this brand new linear offering.
The trapezoidal terminal element, with its generous proportions and exclusive design, transforms Time Break into the star sofa of your living room, satisfying all your needs for originality, elegance and uniqueness in exclusive furnishing projects, due to its high degree of modularity.
Comfort at the highest level, designed to be long-lasting thanks to the high-tech upholstery in differing densities for backrests and seats, is a distinguishing feature of the Time Break seating system, the flagship of the BertO Collection for the living area.
Upholstered in Martin leather, Time Break is enhanced by exclusive tailoring details such as the pinched seam on the profiles and the two-needle stitching, an haute couture decorative detail that makes all the difference in sophisticated furnishing projects where all the accessories are perfectly coordinated in terms of fabrics, finishes, materials and colours.
You can create your own exclusive ambience by pairing the Time Break designer sofa with the Circus round coffee table with black chrome base, designed of course to match the sofa feet. In a Dream Design project where everything is taken care of in detail to enhance every single accessory, the Circus is teamed with a lower square Riff coffee table to create a supporting island with dynamic contours.
The dialogue continues in colours and shapes such as the choice of Burnt Orange for the wrap-around Hanna armchair that recalls the textures of the sofa's decorative cushions. The carpet defines the contours of this project by recalling the look of the sofa and the Deep Gray marble tops.
Request your free consultation for an exclusive furnishing project with Time Break.
Fill in the form and make an appointment with your BertO interior designer.
Structure: in solid wood reinforced with a metal frame, padded with polyurethane foam. Horizontal and vertical strap webbing. 20 years of frame warranty
Seat cushion: padded with high-density polyurethane foam in different densities and support along the perimeter with channeled section top layer filled with goose down
Back cushions: in high-density polyurethane foam in different densities, with channeled section top layer filled with duck feather
Feet: chromium-plated steel with glossy black finishing, height cm 15, protective rubber glides
Upholstery: in completely removable fabric. In the leather version the covers of the frame are not removable while the cushion covers are always removable.
Model in the picture: cm L.419 x P.135 x H.85
- 2 seats cm L.178 x P.104 x H.85
- 3 seats cm L.198 x P.104 x H.85
- 3 seats maxi cm L.228 x P.104 x H.85
- 4 seats cm L.248 x P.104 x H.85
- Pouf cm L.104 x P.104 x H.46
- Symmetrical trapezoidal pouf cm L.121/60 x P.104 x H.46
- Pouf with cut corner cm L.135 x P.134x H.46
Terminal element with one armrest (right/left):
- cm L.164 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.184 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.214 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.234 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.88 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.98 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.113 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.123 x P.104 x H.85
Terminal element with long armrest:
- cm L.130 x P.104 x H.65
- cm L.151 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.171 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.201 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.221 x P.104 x H.85
Individual central modules:
- cm L.75,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.85,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.100,5 x P.104 x H.85
- cm L.110,5 x P.104 x H.85
- mini cm L.135 x P.104 x H.85
- small cm L.202 x P.104 x H.85
- large cm L.252 x P.104 x H.85
Large corner terminal element:
- with two back cushions cm L.239 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with a back cushion on the element cm L.239 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with armrest with a back cushion cm L.249 x P.104/155 x H.85
- with armrest with two back cushions cm L.249 x P.104/155 x H.85
- small without armrest cm L.201 x P.104 x H.85
- large without armrest cm L.221 x P.104 x H.85
- with armrest cm L.215 x P.104 x H.85
- with armrest cm L.234,5 x P.104 x H.85
Asymmetrical centre element:
- cm L.201 x P.104/135 x H.85
Asymmetrical terminal element with armrest:
- cm L.213 x P.104/135 x H.85
- diagonal angle cm L.135 x P.135 x H.85
- right angle cm L.104 x P.104 x H.85
A team of professionals makes the Time Break modular sofa.
Our master artisans together with our interior designers will assist you in the process of customizing your sofa.
We deliver within 35 days in all major cities. Delivery is at street level or with our white glove service to your home. Please contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
- Fill out the online form and our customer care representative will contact you
- Choose from our standard dimensions or have it custom made
- Select your upholstery fabric or leather from our collection. Free samples are available upon request
- Place your order. We accept all major Credit Cards, Pay Pal or bank transfers
- Schedule your delivery date